Search This Blog

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Motivation ...PERHAPS!

I often wonder what has happened to my
motivation. I wonder why my creativity
has fallen by the wayside.

I used to write all the time.
In the past, I was able to put pen to paper and define who I was.

Now, I find it so difficult to get into the
groove of things.
I truly believe that life's difficulties have cluttered my brain
to the point that no creative "juices" can flow. I have been
stagnated by life's disappointments. And I can't even begin to
answer the question, "Who Am I?"

My favorite movie "The Five Heartbeats" says that you
aren't able to be your best creatively until you have experienced
heartbreak...
I believe this to be true, but moving beyond
the pain of the past is what takes courage.

So the question is: How do you move beyond the
life that you are living to reach your fullest
potential? How do you not let life take away all that you are and
leave you with nothing? How are you motivated when you have been
battered, bruised, and broken?

I wonder...I think...I attempt...and thus, this
blog. Perhaps, I can overcome life's
challenges...perhaps I can grasp
motivation while staring defeat in the
face...perhaps...
PERHAPS!

No comments:

Post a Comment